Final Product- Music Video

Saturday 19 December 2009

Photoshop- Finishing my Front and Back covers

During today's session I aimed to finish my front and back covers. After uploading my photos taken of my band and necklace, I edited them in Photoshop. For the necklace I used the 'Magic Wand Tool' to take out the background of the photo and just have the chain and pendant. I placed the finished image on the top of my back cover.
For the long shot of the band I used the 'Magic Wand Tool' to take out some background however I couldnt use it for the whole of the image so I used the 'Quick Selection Tool' and change the 'Tolerance' of the tool so I could take out smaller parts to the background. Once I just had the two members of my band I then changed the colour overlay of the image to a black to create a silhouette. I placed this silhouette in the middle of my front cover and also placed a smaller one on my back cover which I plan to change the colour overlay too as well.

1 comment: