Final Product- Music Video

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Research into similar marketing ideas and represenation for bands.


While researching into my chosen genre and target audience I have decided to take influence from the pop rock band The Noisettes who are on the same parent record label as my band - Universal Music Group but not on the sub-label of Island Records. I want to appeal to the same audience that the marketing ideas for The Noisettes appeal to- teenagers and students. I also feel that The Noisettes have elements of retro style in their band and feel 'The Madettes' are being retro with the genre they are- Ska band.

When producing my marketing materials for 'The Madettes' I will keep The Noisettes in mind and their appeal along with marketing materials produced for their band.

No comments:

Post a Comment