Final Product- Music Video

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Magazine Advert- Planning



This is an uploading of my plan for my magazine advert used to advertise my Digi-Pack. As you can see I have used the Rig-Saw pieces in the corner of my mag advert which I have also used on my Front Cover of my DVD, continuing my thematic style through my Digi-Pack. I have also used checked squares to show the conventions of the genre of Ska. There will be a silhouette of the band in the centre of my advert- which will be used as the main image. Sheriece will be in a black silhouette where as, Stacey will be in a white silhouette- this is following Ska conventions with the use of colour and also using a silhouette was a common convention when analysing CD covers of Ska artists/bands. The title, band name, release date, website and format of the release with further details will also be on the magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment