Final Product- Music Video

Tuesday 15 December 2009

DVD Cover and DVD Back Cover- Planning


This is my uploading of my plan for my back and front cover of my DVD. I have decided to conform and challenge my genres conventions when planning my DVD cover and back cover. I have used the running theme of checked squares throughout my marketing package and decided to use colour to bring the genre up to date and to a modern audience. I have used musical instruments on my cover and a piano outline on the back cover to show the musical side to my band. I have used iconography from my music video such as jug-saw pieces and the love heart used on the back cover- to continue my running themes and to give the audience a sense of familiarity with the music video and DVD. I have followed classic conventions to a DVD with the logo, information and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment