Final Product- Music Video

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Photos taken to be used on my DVD disc label



During today's lesson I decided to create extra material to the task set, I decided to produce a DVD Disc label that would be mounted onto my DVD in the production stages of making the product. I wanted to include my bands members on the disc- I took a variety of shots of the members long shots face on, mid shots face on and then close ups side on. After uploading these photos I decided the most appealing photos that would work with my intentions would be the close ups side on photos (above). I followed my plan for this and directed Sheriece and Stacey to stick their tongues out- so when I create the Disc label it will look like they are sticking their tongues out at each other. I wanted to show that the band doesn't take itself too seriously and knows how to have fun, trying to convey the 'mad' feel to the image of the band.

1 comment: