Final Product- Music Video

Wednesday 13 January 2010

The Madettes DVD Disc Label

Along with my DVD cover and inside cover I have produced a DVD label that would be mounted onto the DVD in the production stages of making the DVD. This DVD label stemmed from ideas during the planning stages of my inside cover. I took two pictures of close ups of Sheriece and Stacey and then added a colour overlay on both- black and white the conventional colours of the Ska genre. I then downloaded an appropriate heart vector/brush from the Internet available in the public domain, I chose black and white again but used them on the contrasting colours of the band members. I kept the same background that I used on the DVD cover and inside covers. I placed my record label and DVD symbols onto the DVD label along with the copyright information in a different colour as it would stand out in contrast to my background, as this is a convention of a DVD disc. I have used the font and colour of the font throughout my Digi-pack so to keep to the theme of my Digi-pack I decided to use it on the DVD disc label too.

1 comment: