Final Product- Music Video

Friday 8 January 2010

The Madettes DVD Cover- Finished Front and Back cover


This is my final DVD cover, back cover and spine for the release of 'The Madettes- Enter The Madness!' DVD album. I decided to change and develop my draft 1 of the DVD album as I felt the back cover was a little too busy and I want to create the 'busy' effect when the audience open the DVD. I deleted the heart photo and silhouette on the back cover of the DVD and changed the piano I create and track-listings. I made the piano bigger so it was the main focus on the back cover and chose one colour which was pink instead of the pink and orange. I then decided to change the font colour and keys/notes on the piano- black to pink. I then inserted a light grey line so the notes looked separate and individual notes. Finally, to the back I decided to use a brush of a heart with a pink colour to it- I made it look like it was coming out of the piano and moved the layer under the piano.

The change I made to the front cover was on the bottom right corner- I changed the colour of the jig-saw stamp from light orange to red as I felt I needed a greater contrast to the colour of the title on the DVD cover which was orange.

I have developed my initial plan for the DVD cover and back cover when using Photoshop, as I did not use it before I learnt new techniques and developed my creativity along the way- which led me to develop my initial plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment