Final Product- Music Video

Sunday 21 March 2010

Evaluation: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? Pt 2

There are various ways my media products use, develop and challenge forms and conventions of real media products. I wanted to create a media product that develops and challenges the conventions of the Ska genre, modernising and re-inventing the genre for a current, contemporary audience. The main way I did this was through the use of colour, I challenged the conventions of Ska by moving away from the conventional black and white throughout the whole promotional package and replaced it with bright colours. Although black and white is still present in my media products, the eye catching bright colours dominant, emphasise the progression of the genre, moving the genre into pop -collaborating conventions of two genres.






No comments:

Post a Comment