Final Product- Music Video

Thursday 22 April 2010

Evaluation: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? Pt 5


The final media technology I used in the creation process of my media products and the technology I felt I used to my best ability was Abode Photoshop for my ancillary tasks. I used this successfully as I used different layers to create backgrounds, titles, pictures and foregrounds that linked with the music video and also the promotional package altogether as a whole marketing brand. The main tools I used to create my ancillary tasks on Photoshop were the Stamp tool and Brushes. I used the brushes effectively by changing the opacity and also changed the tolerance levels to some brushes. Another effect I used often when using Photoshop was the colour overlay- I used this with my main image and other brushes. To manipulate and edit my pictures I used the Magic tool and Quick Selection tools to take out anything I didn’t want in the pictures- after doing that I added colour overlays to them. I was able to create designs I used successfully throughout my ancillary tasks and completed the designs used for my overall marketing package.

1 comment: