Final Product- Music Video

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Evaluation: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? Pt 1

Media technologies played a significant part to the creation process of my media products. ‘Final Cut Express’ was an extremely important technology used when creating my music video. The effectiveness of this editing software allowed me to use a diverse range of effects such as colour corrector, mirror effect, strobe amongst others used in my media product. The programme also let me change the opacity levels and hue saturations of footage.


‘Final Cut Express’ allowed me to overlay footage so I could edit and cut the size of various clips easily and efficiently. The overlay of tracks meant I could constantly have the music track in, which helped with syncing the footage and saved time.

No comments:

Post a Comment